Blog Archive

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Ruben Fleischer

Zombieland (2009)
Columbus: It's amazing how fast the world can go from bad to total shit storm.
Columbus: In those moments where you're not quite sure if the undead are really dead, dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human Happy Meal. Woulda... coulda... shoulda.  
Columbus: You almost knocked over your alcohol with your knife. 
Tallahassee: ...The day he was born I just lost my mind. 
Bill Murray: Oh, I do it to blend in. You know. Zombies don't mess with other zombies. Buddy of mine, makeup guy, he showed me how to do this. Corn starch. You know, some berries, a little licorice for the ladies. Suits my lifestyle, you know. I like to get out and do stuff. Just played nine holes on the Riviera. Just walked on. Nobody there. 
Columbus: Yeah, I shave every morning but sometimes by like 4:30 I'll have a thing. I mean, I know it's called a five o'clock shadow but sometimes I'll get it prematurely.
Columbus: I've had always my whole life wanted to brush a girl's hair over her ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment